Reasons to Attend
SCIENTIFIC PROGRAMME HIGHLIGHTS
The programme offers events where delegates will experience a sharing of knowledge from distinguished experts in the fields of neuroanesthesia, critical care and neurosurgery. The attendees can look forward to participating the following activities:
- Sessions focusing on preoperative neurosurgical patient optimization, recent advances in neurosurgical practice and its anesthetic implications, interconnectivity of the brain with the other organ systems, neuro critical care, traumatic brain injury, and neurosurgical patient outcomes, with emphasis on the latest basic and clinical research in each session.
- Plenary sessions with international speakers who are renowned in their different fields of specialty.
- Research and interesting case presentations by various delegates from different Asian countries.
- Sessions where delegates can participate interactively as part of the programme’s social activities.
- Sponsored symposia which will cover a range of topics relevant to the practice of neuroanesthesia.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Critical care specialists
- Neuroscience professionals
- Doctors, trainees, and scientists interested in neuroanesthesiology and critical care
- Allied medical health professionals involved in the care of neurological, neurosurgical, or critically ill patients
- Scientists, doctors, and trainees undertaking research in related fields
- Policy makers
Kenes MP Asia
20 Kallang Ave, 2nd Floor PICO Creative Centre